November 30, 2013

Happy Sailing!

Almost 3 months, have living a pretty exiciting yet suck college live. A city, a university, and a major that had never crossed my mind before. Jatinangor, Padjadjaran University, Psychology. You should know first that I was a sucker for engineering. Until the time I write this, I still amaze by myself that I'm doing it. I study psychology. I study people's behaviour and the evidences that lead people doing it. I study that instead of physics, chemistry, environment or anything else related to engineering. It feels amazing because most part of me like it. It feels amazing because I like people here. It feels amazing because my best also study here. It feels amazing because it's only need one hour to go to his place (insert grin here). It feels amazing because the weather makes my hair looks good. It feels amazing because there's a chance that maybe I belong here. Well I can't deny the fact that I'm so far away from my family, I sometimes feel OK but lonesome. I spend most of my leisure time by sleep and do unimportant things with my netbook. I still cry if I miss my parents so much, if I can't go home because I have things to do here on the weekend.

Yeah, life. Get some, lose some. 

Living alone is good, you'll learn to adjust with a lot of new things and how to deal with it. You'll learn to do everything by yourself and not expect anyone else to do it for you. A way to manage your behaviour, attitude, time, emotions, and feelings. A maturity process.

Happy sail across the real 'ocean'! Have a great journey, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment