October 07, 2017

Wedding Song List

Here comes the age when my friends are getting married. It is a real deal now, but still a long way to go for me. Because the idea of marriage and everything related is hazy for now, all I can think and dream is the wedding ceremony. I just got back from one of my friend's wedding and they played this one particular song that I always want in my wedding. So, I decide to make "Natika & 'whoever my life partner is' Wedding Song List"

1. Banda Neira - Sampai Jadi Debu
2. Adam Sandler - Grow Old with You
3. Justin Timberlake - Not a Bad Thing
4. Maliq & d'Essential - Himalaya
5. Sheila on 7 - Anugerah Terindah yang Pernah Kumiliki
6. Kunto Aji - Mercusuar
7. The Adams - Hanya Kau
8. Oasis - Wonderwall
9. Daniel Caesar - Blessed
10. Passion Pit - Where The Sky Hangs
11. Hyukoh - Gondry
12. John Mayer - You're Gonna Live Forever in Me
13. Maliq & d'Essential - Senja Teduh Pelita

/the list will be updated every time I have new song in mind/

No comments:

Post a Comment