January 05, 2015

Trying to be Productive

I have almost 2 months holiday but I don't have any specific holiday plan. I pity myself for that. Most of my friends either have holiday plan with their family or go somewhere outside the town. And I envy them for that. So, here I am trying to make some cheap, easy, and productive holiday plan. These are some things I'm going to do in my holiday.

1. Learn new language. In fact, I'm working on my Korean now, I want to understand hangul so that can provide my loving for k-pop and k-drama HAHA

2.  Swimming. At least once per two weeks.

3. Finish a book

4. Go to zoo

5. Cooking, or simply make pudding.

6. Satisfying my shopping need

7. Gain weight. I have to be, at least, 48 kg.

If I don't do my plan above, that means I end up wake up late, watching some random videos on youtube, eat chips, and sleep (all that things on repeat).

Happy holiday, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment